Loaded Voice Features for Your Small Business
Small Business Voice
Data Stream delivers simple and smart unified voice and data services that enables businesses to reduced cost and improve productivity.
Data Stream vs. “BIG TELEPHONE COMPANIES”
- We’re 100% focused on IP Telephony and Cloud Communications
- We provide expert, on-site surveys to prepare your business for IP voice
- We deliver superior US based support and service to all your staff
- We’re a single source for Service, Hardware, Installation and Maintenance
Data Stream’s Hosted Phone System provides the features and management control of a premise based phone system, without the upfront investment and ongoing support costs a PBX or Key System requires. Data Stream Hosted solution provides a lower total cost of ownership than premise based or Centrex solutions.
Data Stream tailors your services to your exact requirements and delivers a Hassle Free, All Inclusive Hosted Phone System. As a fully managed solution there is no need to source your service, hardware, installation and maintenance from different vendors. We handle the details so you can focus on what’s important: Your Business.
Our Hosted Phone System is available with all features and no restrictions at no extra cost to you. Greet callers with a professional recording and voice menu, automatically route them to departments, enable “follow me” call routing, receive voicemail in your email box and much more. Enjoy Enterprise features at a Small Business price.
Data Steam – Small Business Voice (VOIP service)
Connect all the phone lines you need at a low monthly rate, and you’ll receive all the support that Data Stream offers. Sign up for a combination of any three packages, and you’ll get even more features at no extra cost
DSB Small Business Voice
All Residential and Home Office Features
Built in chat
$199.99 installation/ Programing / 1hr Taining (For 2-10 lines)
DSB Small Business Voice +
All Residential, Home Office and Small Business Features
Call Recording 100
Contact Center Features
Call Reporting (one supervisor included)
Track call volume and efficiency
Set-up fee $129 (Waived if installed with DSBB)
Contact us today for a custom quote tailored to your needs.
Business Features & Phones
Features at a Glance
- Auto Attendants
- Hunt Group
- Custom Hold Music
- Extension Dialing
- Call Transfer
- After Hours Call Routing
- Operator Console
- Company Directories
- ACD Call Queues
- CRM Integration
- Automatic Failover
- Click to Call
- Find me – Follow me
- Voicemail to Email
- Call Recording
- Caller ID Blocking
- Call Screening
- File to Fax
- View Call Records
- Configure Voicemail
- Manage Extensions
- Change Forwarding
- Adjust Hunt Groups
- Change IVR Settings
- Mid-level phone, ideal for professionals and managers with moderate call load
- 4.3″ 480×272-pixel color display, fully adjustable
- HD Voice with Yealink Acoustic Shield technology
- 10 line keys, 16 SIP accounts, 27 memory keys
- Built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- 1xUSB port for call recording and wireless USB headset
Additional phone options are available upon request
- Full-featured and stylish business IP phone supporting up to two Cisco® SPA 500S Expansion Modules (32-button attendant consoles)
- Cisco Mobile Link: Bluetooth enhanced integration with mobile phones to make and receive calls, import your personal contacts, and charge your mobile phone
- Enhanced network connectivity with Power over Ethernet (PoE), 802.11g Wi-Fi client with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), and Bluetooth headset support
Graphics-rich, high-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320 x 240 color screen
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client: Highly secure Internet phone connection for remote users that is simple and easy to setup
- MonitorView for monitoring up to four video surveillance cameras from your phone
- Cisco XML services framework: Support for productivity applications directly on your phone
- Support for multimedia functions, such as playing MP3s, displaying digital photos, and viewing RSS feeds
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Support for both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business.
Reduce Costs with Data Stream SIP Trunking
The Data Stream SIP Trunking Advantage
- Eliminate Expensive Wireline, T-1 and PRI Trunks
- Leverage Existing Bandwidth Cost and Maximize Savings
- Predictable Budgeting with Unlimited Flat Rate Trunks
Data Stream’s SIP Trunks deliver optimal service quality with crystal clear voice. When compared to older expensive wireline services like analog trunks or PRIs, Data Stream’s SIP Trunks enhances your existing phone system while lowering your monthly telecom spending. In addition, SIP Trunks are much more flexible and reliable.
Use any Phone System You Want
Data Stream’s SIP Trunks can work with any SIP enabled PBX. They also work with traditional analog phone or key systems using a telephone adapter or IAD (Integrated Access Device). No matter what system you currently have or plan on purchasing Data Stream’s SIP Trunks can help you save money and increase productivity.
Our SIP Trunking service is compatible with all phone systems. Even if your system is not SIP enabled.
Data Stream’s SIP Trunking solutions are provided on a fully redundant, all IP telephony network.
Quick & Easy Setup
In most cases your SIP Trunks can be provisioned and setup on your existing phones system within a few short hours..
5 Benefits of Data Stream SIP Trunking
1. Save up to 60% Monthly
Start benefitting from unlimited calling at low flat monthly rates with no overage charges.
2. Keep Your Phone Numbers
Keep all your existing phone numbers, including Direct Inward Dial (DID) and Toll Free.
3. Transparent Migration
We manage your migration and ensure you have a seamless transition when using our SIP Trunking.
4. Easy to Deploy
SIP Trunks can be provisioned and setup in the same day with little to no changes to your existing phone systems.
5. US Based Support
Receive VIP support from our US based staff for any account changes or questions.
All PBX Include the Following Features
An automated recording that answers the phone and provides a personalized message to callers with options for connecting to the operator, dialing by name or extension, or connecting to up to nine configurable extensions. Configuration via the Customer Portal allows for hours of operation to be modified, with different options available for hours that the company is open or closed.
Company Main Number
Phone number with unlimited incoming minutes that can be configured to point to any group extension in the PBX (such as an auto attendant or hunt group).
System Users are networked for extension to extension calling.
Allows users within a group to be included in a specified sub-group to handle incoming calls received by an assigned Hunt Group’s phone number. Within the Customer Portal, company administrators can choose from “hunt” schemes, each of which rings the specified phones in a different manner.
Music on Hold
Enables company administrators to upload an audio file (.wav file containing music, advertising, etc.) onto the system to be broadcast to parties while on hold.
What People are Saying About Us
Very Friendly People. When Installments are done they leave the property clean no bits of wire on the ground that I have had from TV Installers. And Again Very Friendly