Notice to Copyright Holders Regarding Alleged Infringement
Data Stream respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyrighted work or the copyrighted work of someone you are authorized to act on behalf of has been copied and has been posted, stored or transmitted using the Data Stream Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement under the DMCA, please submit a Takedown Notice to Data Stream, pursuant to the DMCA, by providing Data Streams Copyright Agent with the following written information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A specific description of where the allegedly infringing material is located;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information included in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If you believe that a Data Stream subscriber or account holder has engaged in repeated infringement of your copyrighted materials in connection with the Data Stream Service, please provide our designated copyright agent (see below for more details) with information sufficient to show that the subscriber or account holder is a repeat copyright infringer.
DMCA notices, counter-notices and repeat infringer information should be delivered to Data Stream’s designated Copyright Agent:Data Stream Infringement / Abuse Agent
1535 S Perimeter Rd #36B
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309