Keep in Touch From Your Home & Home Office
Data Stream Residential & Home Office Voice
Ease into the next generation of phone service with Data Stream Voice. It’s easy to switch and you can even keep your same phone number. Work from home? Data Stream Voice is also available for home offices.
It is really easy and simple to switch. US-based technicians on hand to assist if needed. Best of all, you even get to keep your same phone number!
Use your internet as your phone line and start saving now!
Loaded with Features
Quit paying extra for added phone features. Switch now and receive the following features at no additional charge:
- Call ID
- Call Waiting
- Call Forwarding
- 3-Way Calling
- Advanced Voicemail
- Do Not Disturb
Cloud Based System
We take care of the phone system in our fully redundant data center. All you need are IP phones that plug directly into the internet via your existing network.
Our simple to use portal allows you to access your features and settings 24/7 via the web. Make simple changes or even choose to give your employees access to manage find-me-follow-me, voicemail-to-email and more
Improve your customer experience with a professional greeting and route them to any employee, department or any other destination like a cell phone.
Combine all your voicemail into one place for easier management. Choose to see your messages on our online portal or have them forwarded to your email and cell phone.
Residential & Home Office Voice (VOIP Service)
Whether you prefer a reliable, standard voice package or one with professional features, our residential packages are perfect for your home and home office. Get everything you need to keep in touch at an affordable price.
DS Residential Voice
$24.99 When bundled with DS internet service
Free LD to US 48
Call ID, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding
Set-up fee $59 (Waived if installed with DSBB)
DS Home Office Voice
$29.99 When bundled with DS internet service
All Residential Features
Web Soft Phone
Set up fee of $129 (Includes up to 1 hrs Training)
Residential/Home Office “Features and Phones”
Yealink W53P DECT IP
Yealink W53P DECT IP
Yealink W53P DECT IP Phone Features and Specifications
- High-performance SIP cordless phone system
- 1.8″ 128 x 160 TFT color screen with an intuitive user interface
- Up to 8 concurrent calls
- Up to 8 DECT cordless handsets
- Up to 8 SIP accounts
- Support Opus audio codec
- Up to 18-hour talk time (in ideal conditions)
- Up to 200-hour standby time (in ideal conditions)
- Quick charging: 10-min charge time for 2-hour talk time
- TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Noise Reduction System
- Headset connection via 3.5 mm jack
- Charger wall mountable
- Power supply is included
Grandstream DP720 DECT Cordless HD Handset
Grandstream DP720 DECT Cordless
Additional HD Handset
Grandstream DP720 DECT Cordless HD Handset Features and Specifications:
- Grandstream DP750 Long-range DECT Base Station + DP720 DECT Cordless HD Handset:
- The DP720 is a DECT cordless VoIP phone that allows users to mobilize their VoIP network
- throughout any business, warehouse, retail stores and residential environment.
- The DP720 touts a suite of top-notch telephony features including support for up to 10 SIP
- accounts per handset, full HD audio, a 3.5mm headset jack, multi-language support,
- speakerphone and more.
- The DP750 is a powerful DECT VoIP base station that pairs with up to 5 of Grandstream’s
- DP720 DECT handsets to offer mobility to business and residential users.
- This DECT VoIP base station supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 4 concurrent calls while
- also offering 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio and integrated PoE.
- When paired with Grandstream’s DP720 , the DP750 offers a powerful DECT VoIP base
- station that allows any business or residential user to create a cordless VoIP solution.